428 Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (10)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (16)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lithia Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Austell Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Douglasville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Mableton Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hiram Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lithia Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lithia Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lithia Springs?
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lithia Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.