2,520 Apartments for rent in Johns Creek, GA with Pools
- Johns Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Garages (32)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Parking (34)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Johns Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Johns Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Johns Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Duluth Apartments with Pools (29)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Pools (12)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (37)
- Norcross Apartments with Pools (25)
- Suwanee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (15)
- Doraville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Roswell Apartments with Pools (25)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Lilburn Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Johns Creek?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Johns Creek?
Johns Creek may be a bit on the finer side of life now, but it wasn't always rich, right? Actually, it's always done pretty well. It even started the first gold rush in the U.S.
When gold was found north of the modern Johns Creek site in the 1820s, people rushed in from all over the country to see if they could make themselves rich by panning in the streams. Despite the high flying dreams, this was a little unfortunate for early Johns Creek settlers, since most of them really didn't find much gold to speak of. The gold rush was good for you, though, because it means that now you can find a nice rental home in this historic suburb of Atlanta!
Having trouble with Craigslist Johns Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Johns Creek means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Johns Creek could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.