515 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Union City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Peachtree City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Fayetteville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- College Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Chattahoochee Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- East Point 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Douglasville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Lithia Springs 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Jonesboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fairburn offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Fairburn offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fairburn. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.