1,817 Apartments for rent in Candler-McAfee, GA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Candler-McAfee (3)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Garages (5)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Parking (28)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Pools (2)
- Candler-McAfee Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Candler-McAfee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Candler-McAfee Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Panthersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Scottdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Clarkston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Candler-McAfee?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Candler-McAfee?
You will know you’ve found the small Atlanta suburb of Candler-McAfee when you spot the town’s iconic water tower rising behind Dekalb County Fire Station 26. Of course, there could be worse things than having firemen greet your return to town each day.
Candler-McAfee is a small Town just a few miles from Atlanta. If you are looking to escape to a small southern town while still being able to commute to the big city each day, life in Candler-McAfee could be for you. If you are more interested in an affordable housing market and simple living, then by all means give Candler-McAfee a try. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Candler-McAfee offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Candler-McAfee. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Candler-McAfee can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.