1,052 Accessible Apartments for rent in Acworth, GA
- Acworth Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Acworth Apartments with Garages (9)
- Acworth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Acworth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Acworth Apartments with Parking (10)
- Acworth Apartments with Pools (6)
- Acworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Acworth Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Acworth Luxury Apartments (22)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (5)
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (16)
- Woodstock Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hiram Accessible Apartments (1)
- Holly Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Austell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (10)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mableton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Acworth?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Acworth?
Home to the top-rated Cobblestone Golf Course, thirteen parks, nine softball/baseball fields and two football fields, and two lakes, you'll be tired just thinking of things to do in Acworth.
A small town atmosphere combined with convenient access to a larger city (Atlanta is less than an hour away...depending on how much of a hurry you're in) make Acworth a great place to live. The population is just a tad over 20,000, and the cost of living is very low compared to elsewhere in the region. Summers are hot and humid--the average temperature in July is about 90 degrees, and the humidity index is a soggy 75 percent--so don't forget your swim trunks! The mild winter temperatures, however, make up for the heat of the summer. The average lows in January are only about 28 degrees. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Acworth with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Acworth. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.