833 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westchase, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westchase (1)
- Westchase Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Westchase Apartments with Garages (14)
- Westchase Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Westchase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westchase Apartments with Parking (16)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (21)
- Westchase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Westchase Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Westchase Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westchase Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Citrus Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oldsmar 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Keystone 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Northdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Cheval 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Trinity 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Magdalene 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Westchase is America’s Largest Deed-Restricted Community. And if that knowledge doesn't excite you, just wait until you hear what they're the second largest community of!
If communities could grow into adolescence and adulthood, Westchase would still be a toddler. Westchase wasn’t founded until 1991, making it one of Florida’s youngest cities. The County Commissioners of Hillsborough County "okay’d" Westchase’s founding and gave birth to what is now known as the country’s largest deed-restricted community. Westchase earns this title, because it’s comprised of a whopping 28 neighborhoods.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westchase? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Westchase offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Westchase, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.