144 Apartments for Rent in Venice Gardens, FL with Parking
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Garages (4)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Pools (4)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Venice Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Venice Gardens Furnished Apartments (4)
- Venice Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Venice Apartments with Parking (21)
- Venice Apartments with Parking (47)
- Nokomis Apartments with Parking (3)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (20)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Osprey Apartments with Parking (12)
- Manasota Key Apartments with Parking (1)
- Vamo Apartments with Parking (7)
- North Port Apartments with Parking (90)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Parking (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Venice Gardens?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Venice Gardens?
Venice Gardens is a Census Designated Place within Venice, Florida. It was designed by John Nolen in the 1920s.
Venice Gardens is located in Florida and is graced by several beaches as well as social amenities. This city is a home to 7,104 people based on the 2010 census. With a population density of 2,987.9 people per 1,153.1/ square km, there are approximately 3,836 housing units. According to 2010 census, 14.5 percent of the total population constitutes of citizens under the age of 18, 19.1 percent ranging between 25 to 44 years and 37.25 percent are above 65 years. It is one of the things that make it an ideal city for homeowners and visitors. You get a chance to explore its waterways, streams and rivers which occupy approximately 11,000 miles and its beaches which take up about 663 miles. This makes it the perfect location for beach bums. Its striking parks such as the Discovery Cove and Adventure Island have for a long time been a must-visit. It receives rainfall of about 49 inches annually when compared to the US average, which is 37 inches. However, there's generally no snowfall throughout the year. While you might need to get the umbrella out now and then, more often than not you'll be reaching for the sunscreen. There are approximately 257 sunny days in Venice Gardens with July highs being 91 degrees and January lows being 51 degrees. The average warmest month is July while the average coolest month is January. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Venice Gardens apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.