887 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Union Park, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union Park (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Union Park (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Union Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Union Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Union Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Azalea Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alafaya 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Oviedo 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Winter Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Conway 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Casselberry 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Fern Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orlando 1 Bedroom Apartments (167)
- Maitland 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Union Park?
The city of Union Park is a wonderful landing spot for out-of-towners. Many people move to Union Park from other states, finding this wonderful area to be a great place to set up roots. An amazing 72 percent of residents were born out of the state of Florida.
Union Park, Florida, is a small area 11 miles east of Orlando. It is technically called a CDP, or Census-designated place. In layman's terms, this means the area is unincorporated and doesn't have its own government. If you love hot, humid weather and grew up loving Mickey Mouse, then this neighborhood is definitely the place for you. The current population is 9,765, as of the 2010 U.S. Census. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Union Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Union Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.