236 Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Town 'n' Country (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Town 'n' Country (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Town 'n' Country (11)
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (15)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (27)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (28)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (4)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Westchase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (301)
- Keystone Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Cheval Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Town 'n' Country?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Town 'n' Country offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Town 'n' Country. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Town 'n' Country can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.