500 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Southgate, FL
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Southgate (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Southgate (2)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Southgate Apartments with Garages (4)
- Southgate Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Southgate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Southgate Apartments with Parking (9)
- Southgate Apartments with Pools (9)
- Southgate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Southgate Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Southgate Furnished Apartments (7)
- Southgate Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ridge Wood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Gate Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sarasota Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bee Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Gulf Gate Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Siesta Key Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kensington Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fruitville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Southgate?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Southgate?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Southgate?
Previously a citrus grove, Southgate, Florida, was transformed into a beautiful Sarasota suburb by developers Rolland King and Frank Smith in the 1950s. They bought the land from Bertha Honore Potter, a famous Chicago socialite of the time.
Southgate is a deed-restricted community and one of the older suburbs of Sarasota. It is a great neighborhood to live in because of its convenient location. It provides tranquil suburban living, away from the rush and traffic congestion associated with city life, but it is only 10 minutes from downtown Sarasota and close to pristine beaches. Just don't start dreaming of finding a cozy studio apartment for rent in some high-rise apartment block, because you won't find something like that in Southgate. If you are single and interested in living in Southgate, partner up with someone you can split the rent with, or win the lottery so you can afford a bigger place. Hopefully you like retro architecture -- most homes in Southgate are one-story buildings in the Florida ranch style. There are also some modern buildings, which you may find using our apartment locator. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Southgate should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Southgate may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Southgate. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.