199 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Palmetto, FL
- Palmetto Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Palmetto Apartments with Garages (4)
- Palmetto Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palmetto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palmetto Apartments with Parking (5)
- Palmetto Apartments with Pools (8)
- Palmetto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Palmetto Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palmetto Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palmetto (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palmetto (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palmetto (2)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- West Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ellenton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bayshore Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Cortez Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Holmes Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Longboat Key Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kensington Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Palmetto?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Palmetto?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Palmetto?
Palmetto's history hearkens back to the mid-1800s, when the Manatee River drew settlers who used its Gulf access to ship commodities into and out of the region. One of the region's early inhabitants, a man named Samuel Sparks Lamb, arrived in 1868 and decided that the burgeoning community needed a name -- and not just any name but one that paid tribute to his home state of South Carolina. Thus, Palmetto, Florida (named after "The Palmetto State"), was born.
On the shores of the Manatee River, near where it flows into the Gulf of Mexico, sits the city of Palmetto, Florida. It's a typical seaside community, with eye-catching views of sun-dappled water and gently swaying palm trees. Not far away are the larger cities of Sarasota and Tampa, which infuse the area with their own doses of sun, sand, and surf. Though Palmetto's gorgeous setting has rightfully earned it a reputation as a resort-worthy escape, the city also offers several amenities that make it a comfortable, livable place for the 12,606 residents who call it home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Palmetto should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Palmetto may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Palmetto. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.