140 Apartments for Rent in Progress Village, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Progress Village (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Progress Village (3)
- Progress Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Progress Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Progress Village Apartments with Parking (9)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (5)
- Progress Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Progress Village Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brandon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Riverview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mango Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Valrico Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Seffner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Progress Village?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Progress Village?
One of the most unique activities in Hillsborough County is the annual Hillsborough County Storytelling Festival that occurs in April. Held in the picturesque historic Hillsborough High School, the free event features the most talented balladeers from around the country.
Things are looking pretty sunny in Progress Village, FL, and not just because the city is located in the Sunshine State. It helps that this diminutive city of around 5,300 people is only three miles from Tampa the way the crow flies, and it's also on the edge of Hillsborough Bay and Tampa Bay, so feel free to dip your toes every once in a while. Close to a big city, check. Close to the beach, check. Small town feel, check. Ok, this is a good start. Add to the mix the easy availability of entertainments big and small, from popular watering holes to high-end shopping to plentiful outdoor activities, and you have a vacation-like destination that feels like home. No wonder the population is exploding (it was only about 2,400 in 2010), but that doesn't mean it's becoming crowded. No, Progress Village is progressing, certainly, but it isn't depreciating in coolness. While you're no doubt already packing your bags, here are a few more bonuses that come with living the dream in the southernmost state: low crime rates, low cost of living and some of the best weather in the world. Sure, humidity exists, but with the water so close and no snow for the rest of your winters, it's hard to gripe about a little moisture in the air. Yes, Progress Village is the place to be. So come on in, the water's fine. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Progress Village offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Progress Village. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Progress Village can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.