131 Apartments for rent in Pelican Bay, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Garages (19)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Parking (25)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Pelican Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pelican Bay Furnished Apartments (16)
- Pelican Bay Luxury Apartments (32)
- Pelican Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Naples Park Apartments with Pools (31)
- Vineyards Apartments with Pools (3)
- Naples Apartments with Pools (117)
- Island Walk Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (160)
- Lely Apartments with Pools (15)
- Lely Resort Apartments with Pools (32)
- Estero Apartments with Pools (70)
- Verona Walk Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pelican Bay?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pelican Bay?
Originally called Clam Bay, the town name was changed to the avian-oriented Pelican Bay in 1974.
Pelican Bay is a small community in Collier County, Florida. With a population of a little more than 5,600 residents, it is located along the shore on the west coast of the Sunshine State, on the Gulf of Mexico. It is considered a part of the Naples-Marco Island metropolitan area. It has a small land area of 3.4 square miles, making it an ideal location to settle down. Pelican Bay was purchased as land in 1972 and targeted for development that would have destroyed much of its natural beauty. Known for its acres of mangrove trees, development proceeded but with a plan to preserve its natural resources, and its mangrove forest was designated a natural resource protection area by the county. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pelican Bay means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pelican Bay could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.