520 Apartments for Rent in Parkland, FL with Pools
- Parkland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Parkland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Parkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Parkland Apartments with Parking (15)
- Parkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Parkland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parkland Furnished Apartments (3)
- Parkland Luxury Apartments (5)
- Parkland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (152)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Pools (75)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (56)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (20)
- Tamarac Apartments with Pools (73)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (101)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Pools (208)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (192)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Pools (44)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Parkland?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Parkland?
True to its name, Parkland, Florida resembles a park. And why not? Zoning laws make sure that it retains its park-like appearance.
Parkland is a member of Broward County in Florida and a part of the Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area where Miami and Fort Lauderdale are also joining members. According to the 2010 census, the city has 23,962 persons living there. It is neighbor to Palm Beach and Broward counties while Boca Raton is to the north of it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Parkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Parkland means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Parkland could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.