367 Apartments for rent in Panama City Beach, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Panama City Beach Accessible Apartments (6)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Parking (25)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- Panama City Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Panama City Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Panama City Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Panama City Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lower Grand Lagoon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynn Haven Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Panama City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Callaway Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Panama City Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Panama City Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Panama City Beach?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Panama City Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.