577 Apartments for Rent in Palm Springs, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Springs (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Springs (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Springs (7)
- Palm Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (13)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Greenacres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Westgate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- South Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Hypoluxo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Manalapan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Palm Springs?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Palm Springs?
When Rep. Ralph Blank Jr. received approval to charter the village of Palm Springs in 1957, that village spanned no more than 700 acres of dairy farm. One year later, he had over 400 homes occupying the land.
Palm Springs has seen growth at breakneck speed. In 2012, the village’s population was just over 20,000. That’s a startling 73.9 percent growth from 2000. People are flocking to this little village in Palm Beach County, and they’re deciding to stay put. With the average home price being fairly close to the national average and the average rent being just a tad bit higher, finding a home for sale or apartment for rent can be more affordable than many other places in Palm Beach County. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Palm Springs offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Palm Springs. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Palm Springs can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.