254 Apartments for rent in The Villages, FL with Garages
- The Villages Accessible Apartments (5)
- The Villages Apartments with Balconies (11)
- The Villages Apartments with Gyms (4)
- The Villages Apartments with Parking (24)
- The Villages Apartments with Pools (11)
- The Villages Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- The Villages Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- The Villages Furnished Apartments (10)
- The Villages Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wildwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (14)
- Silver Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Silver Springs Shores Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tavares Apartments with Garages (7)
- Eustis Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ocala Apartments with Garages (8)
- Groveland Apartments with Garages (9)
- Inverness Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in The Villages?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in The Villages?
The motto here is "Floridas Friendliest Retirement Hometown." Really gets you excited to move, huh, recent college grads?
The Villages in Florida is neither a city nor a town; it's a census-designated place (CDP) covering portions of three counties and consisting of a group of retirement communities. If you listen to people like Governor Rick Scott or people who live in The Villages, it is a piece of paradise for anyone over 55 who likes golf, tennis, and a fast game of pickleball (Is there such a thing as a fast game of pickleball?). The master-planned community is filled with baby boomers and other seniors who just want to live among people like themselves. Its a like a well-to-do cult of retirees or wannabe retirees who are all convinced that retirement is fun. Pickleball, anyone? See more
The Villages apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.