141 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Neptune Beach, FL
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Parking (4)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Pools (1)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Neptune Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Neptune Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Neptune Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Atlantic Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Jacksonville Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Palm Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Sawgrass 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Nocatee 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Jacksonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (390)
- Fruit Cove 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Orange Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Fernandina Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Neptune Beach?
Neptune Beach was named by resident Dan Wheeler back in 1922, when a friend of his advised him to build a railway station close to his home. He named the new station Neptune, and eventually the area took Neptune Beach as its moniker.
Part of Duval County, Neptune Beach is bordered to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, with the Intracoastal Waterway to the west. Spanning about 2.5 square miles, Neptune Beach is a lot quieter than its neighbor Jacksonville Beach, but it offers all the basics and perks other communities do. This means you'll find restaurants, movie theaters, taverns, and coffee shops to keep you busy. There's also a range of options for spending your hard-earned cash on clothes, shoes, and electronics. With a population of 7,037 (based on the 2010 Census), you'll have a fair number of neighbors to hit the shops with. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Neptune Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Neptune Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Neptune Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.