178 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Naples Park, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Naples Park (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Naples Park (13)
- Naples Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Naples Park Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Naples Park Apartments with Garages (22)
- Naples Park Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Naples Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Naples Park Apartments with Parking (26)
- Naples Park Apartments with Pools (40)
- Naples Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Naples Park Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Naples Park Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Naples Park Luxury Apartments (25)
- Naples Park Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pelican Bay Furnished Apartments (19)
- Vineyards Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (71)
- Island Walk Furnished Apartments (1)
- Naples Furnished Apartments (35)
- Golden Gate Furnished Apartments (3)
- Estero Furnished Apartments (38)
- Lely Furnished Apartments (8)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lely Resort Furnished Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Naples Park?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Naples Park?
Don't let all the new construction fool you -- Naples Park was founded way back in the 1950s.
Spanning just 1.2 square miles, Naples Park, Florida, is definitely on the small side. However, with all it has to offer, its close to 6,000 residents probably don't even notice. Naples Park residents enjoy ample sunshine all year round. When much of the country is griping about snow, Naples Park residents are walking around in average temperatures close to 70 degrees. Summer temperatures can reach well into the 90s, but who cares? Vanderbilt Beach and air conditioning will keep you cool. The community is primarily made up of single-family homes and duplex-style digs, but don't worry -- apartment dwellers have some options here, too. See more
Furnished apartments in Naples Park can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Naples Park as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.