410 Condos for rent in Miami Gardens, FL
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Garages (10)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (21)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (7)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Opa-locka Condos for Rent (2)
- Golden Glades Condos for Rent (4)
- Westview Condos for Rent (2)
- Ives Estates Condos for Rent (16)
- Country Club Condos for Rent (18)
- Pembroke Park Condos for Rent (1)
- North Miami Beach Condos for Rent (23)
- Ojus Condos for Rent (19)
- North Miami Condos for Rent (32)
- West Little River Condos for Rent (2)
Located in Miami-Dade County, about 20 minutes away from South Beach, sits a city that only dates back about 50 years. Though it isn’t rich with history, it is rich with a lot of community pride.
This city of over 100,000 residents was established in the 1960’s by Floridians looking for a different way of life. The appeal of this new area was even more enticing thanks to the palm trees, sunshine and proximity to the beach.
These days Miami Gardens is much more than its humble origins might suggest. It is home to the SunLife stadium –where the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurrricanes play football. It is a suburban city with old Florida vibes, one story-single family homes with large front yards, and a plethora of palm trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Miami Gardens is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Miami Gardens may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Miami Gardens that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.