196 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Longboat Key, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Longboat Key Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Garages (11)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Parking (21)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Pools (39)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Longboat Key Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Longboat Key Furnished Apartments (23)
- Longboat Key Luxury Apartments (13)
- Longboat Key Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bayshore Gardens 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Cortez 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- South Bradenton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Sarasota 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (50)
- West Bradenton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bradenton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (32)
- Siesta Key 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Kensington Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Palmetto 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- South Sarasota 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Some notable past residents of Longboat Key, Florida, include tennis legend Maria Sharapova, artist Ed Miracle, famed tennis coach Nick Bollettieri, Governor of American Samoa Frank Mockler and Lee Scott, former CEO of Wal-Mart. What a place to call home!
Imagine a luxurious beach community with quiet suburban living, warm weather and great neighbors. If you've imagined that, you've just imagined Longboat Key. Longboat Key is technically a suburb of Sarasota, in the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metropolitan area. Longboat Key is a city of condominiums. Literally. Instead of a government, the town is governed by a Federation of Longboat Key Condominiums, and in addition to some local infrastructure, the Federation helps manage visitors and residents of the city alike. The condos in Longboat Key draw many snowbirds; residents who live here only in the winter to escape the cold of wherever their main home is. However, some residents live here year-round. There are many reasons to come to Longboat Key. Many are drawn to the beaches, which are made of beautiful, pristine white sand. Others like the warm weather -- you'll never have to buy a down coat. Still others enjoy local culture and history. No matter what it is that brings people to Longboat Key, it's a good place to find an apartment to rent. The city is filled with rental properties, and you'll have your choice of places to enjoy great Florida living. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Longboat Key offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Longboat Key offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Longboat Key. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.