1,145 Apartments for rent in Lockhart, FL with Washer-Dryers
- Lockhart Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lockhart Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lockhart Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lockhart Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lockhart Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lockhart Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lockhart Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lockhart Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lockhart Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Maitland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Orlovista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Ocoee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Longwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lockhart?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lockhart?
It is a little-known fact that there are several areas in Lockhart, Florida, that are supposedly haunted! The areas in and around the city have over a dozen sites with major histories of paranormal activity and dark pasts. For those interested in all things spooky and kooky, this is your kind of place!
Lockhart is located about 20 minutes away from Orlando and is a suburb of Lake Buena Vista. This means it is less than a half-hour away from Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, and pretty much every other theme park you might want to visit. With that kind of location, it's kind of shocking that this census-designated place only has 13,060 residents. It seems like anyone who likes to have fun should be living in or around Lockhart, which is why you should check out the rental homes here as soon as possible, before everyone else figures out what a prime location this is! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lockhart offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lockhart. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lockhart can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.