1,290 Apartments for rent in Green Cove Springs, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Green Cove Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Green Cove Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Parking (7)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lakeside Apartments with Parking (20)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Parking (18)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Parking (21)
- Nocatee Apartments with Parking (19)
- Palatka Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Green Cove Springs?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Green Cove Springs?
"The Blood Waters of Dr. Z", a 1971 B-movie about an evil scientist who develops a formula that turns human beings into walking catfish (yes, you read that correctly, walking catfish) was filmed partly in Green Cove Springs. The movie became famous in the late 1990s after it was lampooned on the television series Mystery Science Theater 3000.
On the shores of the St. Johns River, near a bend surrounded by lush green trees, sits the city of Green Cove Springs. Thousands of years ago, Native Americans were the future city's first inhabitants, drawn to what would become Green Cove Springs by the same mineral-suffused waters that, in the early 19th century, gave the community its name. Today, the city, which serves as the seat of Clay County in northeast Florida is home to 6,908 residents who enjoy a variety of amenities that meet their practical and recreational needs. This includes restaurants and shops that keep them fed and clothed to a city-owned pier and a public swimming pool filled by the same spring waters that attracted the region's first residents so many years ago. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Green Cove Springs apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.