1,655 Apartments for rent in Fairview Shores, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fairview Shores (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fairview Shores (1)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairview Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairview Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maitland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Orlovista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Longwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fairview Shores?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fairview Shores?
Fairview Shores, Florida, is surrounded by several lakes. Lake Fairview and Silver Lake are the closest to the area, but there are dozens of other lakes nearby, making this area a paradise for anglers and people pining for summer fun on a Florida lake.
Fairview Shores is an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida. This area is considered to be part of the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan area. The town is less than 4 square miles in size, and according to 2010 U.S. Census figures, it is home to more than 10,000 residents. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fairview Shores offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fairview Shores. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fairview Shores can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.