545 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Lake, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Lake Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Lake Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Lake Apartments with Parking (9)
- East Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- East Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- East Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- East Lake Furnished Apartments (3)
- East Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Trinity 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Harbor 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Tarpon Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Keystone 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westchase 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Port Richey 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Citrus Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dunedin 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- New Port Richey East 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Odessa 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Don't call it Hillsborough Country. Seriously, you're thinking of a different East Lake. This one resides in Pinnellas, and it couldn't be happier.
East Lake, Florida, is a small town in Pinnellas County with a population of around 30,000. Although it is often confused with a town of the same name over the border in Hillsborough County, if you are looking for a welcoming neighborhood, this East Lake is the place to be (although the other's nice too, we're sure). See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in East Lake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in East Lake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.