1,620 Apartments for rent in East Lake-Orient Park, FL with Garages
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mango Apartments with Garages (3)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Garages (8)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brandon Apartments with Garages (26)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (196)
- Seffner Apartments with Garages (1)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in East Lake-Orient Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in East Lake-Orient Park?
Every year, East Lake-Orient Park plays host to the Florida State Fair. Come on down for some chocolate-covered bacon!
East Lake-Orient Park lies deep in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida. It's best known as the location of the Florida State Fairgrounds, where the Florida State Fair takes place in February every year. As well as displaying some great agricultural exhibits, the fair will also supply almost any artery-clogging snack that tickles your fancy. East Lake-Orient Park is bordered by Tampa and Del Rio and is easily accessible via US Route 301 and Interstate 4. It’s a popular community for folks commuting into Tampa, as the larger city is only six miles away.
Considering Florida is the retirement capital of the United States, the local population here is a lot younger than you might think. The weather, on the other hand, is right on par with the rest of the state, including moderate winters and steamy, hot summers. Though East Lake-Orient Park proper is a bit sleepy, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over to Tampa, which has fantastic food, lively nightlife and lots of sports and entertainment for the whole family. See more
East Lake-Orient Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.