122 Studio Apartments for rent in Casselberry, FL
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (6)
- Casselberry Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Casselberry Apartments with Garages (11)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Casselberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Casselberry Apartments with Parking (14)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (16)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Casselberry Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Casselberry Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Casselberry (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casselberry (1)
- Longwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Winter Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Altamonte Springs Studio Apartments (3)
- Pine Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Orlando Studio Apartments (23)
- Oak Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Apopka Studio Apartments (1)
- Doctor Phillips Studio Apartments (1)
- Hunters Creek Studio Apartments (1)
- Kissimmee Studio Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Casselberry?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Casselberry?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Casselberry?
Greetings, Gator State apartment hunters, and welcome to your Casselberry, Florida virtual leasing headquarters! Situated 10 miles north of Orlando in super-scenic Seminole County, Casselberry lays claim to some of the best apartment deals you’ll find in the entire state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in Casselberry, Florida? Then start digging into the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve pieced together, and you’ll be kicking back in the perfect Casselberry apartm...
Having trouble with Craigslist Casselberry? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
For such a small city (only 7.1 square miles), Casselberry plays host to a surprising number of apartments, townhouses, and rental homes. Studio apartments and one-bedroom units are available in both Casselberry and neighboring Fern Park in the $600-$700 range, and even spacious luxury rentals typically go for only about a grand.
Waiting lists are extremely rare, and move-in specials pop up frequently, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which Casselberry, Florida apartment is right for you. Fortunately, amenities in Casselberry, Florida apartments for rent tend to be top-notch and often include in-unit washers and dryers, modern interiors, swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, covered parking, free Wi-Fi, some utilities paid, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (two forms of I.D., proof of income, a list of previous residences, and a cosigner if you have a splotchy renting history), and you’ll be living it up with the Sunshine State’s finest before you know it!
Surrounded by 30-plus lakes and ponds and playing host to 17 city parks and tons of spaces with scenic views, Casselberry is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Throw a smattering of dive bars to appease the night owls into the equation, and a close proximity to Orlando, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Seminole County!
So why delay? Start clicking away, because we’re pretty darned sure the apartment of your dreams is right around the bend. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Casselberry living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Casselberry during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.