369 Apartments for rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Surfside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Aventura Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (97)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bay Harbor Islands?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bay Harbor Islands?
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bay Harbor Islands renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.