466 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Wilmington, DE
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (22)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Wilmington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- New Castle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pennsville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Claymont Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boothwyn Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pike Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chester Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pike Creek Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Beckett Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Eddystone Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
A city of historic neighborhoods, beautiful rivers, great ethnic and soul food, and a growing arts and music culture, this is a unique place for the nomadic renter to call home. Let's get in the swing of things, now, with a few nuances about living in Wilmington, in the nation's first state.See more
Finding an apartment in Wilmington that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.