74 Apartments in Newark
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (2)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (3)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (13)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (7)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Elkton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Castle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Pennsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Penns Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Coatesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Downingtown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Boothwyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Chester Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Newark?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Newark?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newark?
Delaware, in general, is a small place. So, it’s only natural that Newark be relatively small in size as well. But wow, do they pack a lot of action and amazing apartment rentals into one small space! What these residents (31,000 plus) have in common is their ability to live in a happening small town at an extremely affordable rate. Want to be magically whisked away to Delaware? We’ve got your Newark apartment guide right here.
There is NO shortage of amazing apartments for rent in Newark. In fact, there may actually be so many to choose from that you’ll be glad we helped. Typically, studio apartments start at $585, one bedrooms start at $700, and two bedrooms at $800. Though you’ll can find some fine luxury here, even the more modest apartments come with top notch amenities. Things like a balcony, laundry facilities, swimming pool, private entryway, jogging paths, and utilities included are run of the mill when renting apartments in Newark.
If it’s luxury you are after, apartments like Korman Residential will cost you a bit more, but will include literally everything you could wish for. One bedroom luxury apartments in Newark will cost about $980-$1,400, two bedrooms up to $1,600, and they all offer a view, high ceilings, in-unit washer and dryer, large kitchens, coffee bar, wifi, fireplaces, etc. If you’re still wishing for more, we need to talk.
Moving with just a few personal possessions? No sweat in Newark. Furnished apartments are available all over town. Want to lessen your carbon footprint? Go “green” with a rental at Studio Green, which also features green amenities and yoga! Pet owners can find plenty of pet-friendly apartments for rent in Newark (just expect to pay a deposit upon move-in).
It’s important to get started on your apartment hunt early. Apartments for rent around here tend to go fast, but because of this the market is competitive and communities often run specials/discounts.
No matter your budget or way of life, you will have no trouble finding an apartment in Newark in a fun community. Full of character and a ton of city pride, Newark is just waiting to be your next home. Nab your new apartment in Newark—a small town with a ton of opportunity! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.