663 Apartments for rent in Westport, CT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westport Accessible Apartments (3)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (12)
- Westport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westport Apartments with Parking (20)
- Westport Apartments with Pools (7)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Westport Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (6)
- Westport Luxury Apartments (5)
- Westport Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Darien Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stamford Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lloyd Harbor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cos Cob Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Westport?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Westport?
"The Minuteman has become the symbol for Westport's independent spirit and will forever stand watch over our community. Blue is for the river that flows though the town and its history. Green is for the fertile land on which the town was founded, and the golden sky is symbolic of the wealth of community spirit and natural resources which make Westport such a special place." (- Miggs Burroughs, designer of Westport’s town flag)
Sitting on the Long Island Sound, Westport dates back to before the American Revolution. Settlers came in from the nearby civilizations of Weston, Fairfield, and Norwalk. Its name was originally the Village of Saugatuck, a name that refers to the river that runs through town. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Westport renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.