259 Apartments for rent in Bridgeport, CT with Gyms
- Bridgeport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Parking (26)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Bridgeport Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bridgeport Furnished Apartments (5)
- Bridgeport Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Shelton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (10)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Darien Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bridgeport?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bridgeport?
Step right up! Come one, come all to Bridgeport, Connecticut, birthplace of famed circus promoter PT Barnum. Bridgeport is the largest city in Fairfield County, which is home to many of Connecticut's New York commuter cities. Because of its large size, finding yourself a good apartment in Bridgeport can feel a bit like attending a three-ring circus. Fear not! Ample time to plan and a clear view will prevent you from falling prey to Barnum's famous adage, "There's a sucker born every minute."See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bridgeport renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.