549 Apartments for rent in Shelton, CT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shelton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shelton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Shelton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Shelton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Shelton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Shelton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Shelton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Shelton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Shelton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Shelton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Trumbull Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Haven Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Westport Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Waterbury Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Shelton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Shelton?
Shelton, Connecticut: Home to the original wiffle ball manufacturer: Wiffle Ball, Inc.
Want to leave the Big Apple for some easy suburban living? Located only 68 miles from Manhattan and 10 miles from New Haven, Shelton, Connecticut, has been luring the unsuspecting city dweller with a unique blend of up-and-coming developments and colonial charm. Also, unlike most of the surrounding towns, Shelton is still relatively affordable, even if you don't have a Manhattan salary. So take a chance and become one of this town's nearly 40,000 residents. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Shelton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.