224 Furnished Apartments for rent in Stratford, CT
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Stratford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Parking (6)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bridgeport Furnished Apartments (1)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (16)
- Shelton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Woodmont Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Haven Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (6)
- New Haven Furnished Apartments (12)
- East Haven Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norwalk Furnished Apartments (3)
- Branford Center Furnished Apartments (2)
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
Furnished apartments in Stratford can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Stratford as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.