167 Apartments for Rent in Stratford, CT with Garages
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Stratford Apartments with Parking (10)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Garages (8)
- Milford city Apartments with Garages (10)
- Trumbull Apartments with Garages (4)
- Shelton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ansonia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (7)
- New Haven Apartments with Garages (14)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Stratford?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Stratford?
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
Stratford apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.