269 Apartments for Rent in Sheridan, CO with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sheridan (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sheridan (1)
- Sheridan Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sheridan Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sheridan Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sheridan Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Littleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Columbine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Edgewater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Although the TV show Legends takes place in Sheridan, Colorado, its creators didn't even know of the town's existence when they thought of the name. The science fiction Western aired from April through August in 1995, giving Sheridan a brief claim to fame.
Sheridan lies in Arapahoe County in the northeastern portion of the state. The small city tucks into 2.3 square miles on the southwestern edge of the Denver metropolitan area, with a population of roughly 5,700 residents. The town had humble beginnings in the late 1800s as a six-block town along the Santa Fe Trail. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sheridan offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sheridan. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sheridan can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.