3,940 Apartments for rent in Englewood, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (12)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (25)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (40)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (21)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Sheridan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Littleton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Columbine Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (45)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Englewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Englewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Englewood?
"We just knew in our hearts this had to be a new beginning / Well, I guess it goes to show you just how little some people know / The first year in Denver, we were as happy as we could be / The good times I remember, we loved and heard, and heard lovin' free." (-The Gatlin Brothers, "Denver")
Those Gatlin Brothers might have been thinking of Denver city at the time, but they surely must have meant Englewood. For those looking for new beginnings, Englewood, just six miles out of Denver, is a place to be happy as can be. Some people thought they could find gold in Colorado, so they just started digging. Englewood was one of the places the explorers looked for gold–and they actually found some there, at a site called the Little Dry Creek. In 1858 the little town of Englewood sprung up nearby. Like the rest of the metro Denver area, people are still drawn to it today, even if there’s not any actual gold to be found there anymore.
Having trouble with Craigslist Englewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Englewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.