815 Apartments for rent in Cimarron Hills, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cimarron Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Parking (10)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cimarron Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Cimarron Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Garages (309)
- Security-Widefield Apartments with Garages (20)
- Stratmoor Apartments with Garages (7)
- Fountain Apartments with Garages (18)
- Black Forest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Manitou Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gleneagle Apartments with Garages (1)
- Monument Apartments with Garages (5)
- Woodmoor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cimarron Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cimarron Hills?
"Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron. Dusty days are gone, Rose of Cimarron. Shadows touch the sand and look to see who's standin', waitin' at your window, watchin', will they ever show? Can you hear them calling? You know they have fallen on campfires cold and dark that never see a spark burn bright. Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron." (- Poco, "Rose of Cimarron")
Between 1939 and 1966, the Rocky Mountain Rocket train traveled regularly through Cimarron Hills, making it a much more desirable place to settle than it had been before linking with nearby Limon and Colorado Springs. After this train retired, the Cadillac and Lake City Railroad took over the route and provided regular passenger trips between Cimarron Hills and Limon. Population growth in the area slowed in the latter part of the 20th century until the tracks were finally torn up in the 1980s. If you like, though, as a Cimarron Hills resident, you can still go stare at the rail-scars left in the dirt and wonder about how things might have been. See more
Cimarron Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.