1,135 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Winter Gardens, CA
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Winter Gardens (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Winter Gardens (1)
- Winter Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Parking (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Winter Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakeside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Rancho San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Presa Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lemon Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alpine Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Poway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Winter Gardens?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Winter Gardens?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Winter Gardens?
Not one but three parks adjoin Winter Gardens for plenty of outdoor activities. The parks are Northcote, Padre Dam and Shadow Hills.
In San Diego County, Winter Gardens is a small community -- a Census Designated Place, actually -- with a population of 20,631 according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The community is ideally situated between I-8 and the San Vicente Freeway and near such recreational hubs as Lake Jennings and Lindo Lake, and the Cleveland National Forest. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Winter Gardens should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Winter Gardens may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Winter Gardens. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.