2,104 Apartments for rent in South Gate, CA with Gyms
- South Gate Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- South Gate Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Gate Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bellflower Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carson Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
Californium, named after California, was discovered by Nobel prizewinner Glenn Seaborg who grew up in South Gate.
South Gate is your gateway to all that southern California has to offer! Driving into downtown Los Angeles takes only about 15-20 minutes, but don't fall into the trap of thinking that the only attraction of South Gate is your ability to get out of it: there are also plenty of things to love about South Gate itself. For example, South Gate Park has fantastic sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts and a skate park, so you'll have no excuses for not getting enough exercise if you move here! There will be plenty of fine, dry days to get out and enjoy those facilities: the California climate consists of long, sunny, dry summers and mild winters.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Gate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to South Gate renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.