1,082 Apartments for rent in Seal Beach, CA with Pools
- Seal Beach Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seal Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seal Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Seal Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cypress Apartments with Pools (4)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (1)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Pools (48)
- Stanton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (31)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Signal Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cerritos Apartments with Pools (5)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Seal Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Seal Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seal Beach?
The wide beaches, ocean views, and eternal sun have attracted filmmakers to Seal Beach since the dawn of movie-making. The most famous production shot here was Cecil B. DeMille's "Ten Commandments," where Moses parted the Red Sea on a flat stretch of sand. This was the 1923 black-and-white version with Theodore Roberts as Moses and not the 1956 color version with Charlton Heston. (Bet you didn't know there were two of them.)
Quaint, uncrowded and not overdeveloped, Seal Beach stands out as the quintessential southern California beach town, complete with wooden pier, two miles of oceanfront, and just a few Starbucks. You'd be hard-pressed to find anything taller than three stories even among the commercial buildings. The locals are friendly and seem to consist mostly of surfboard toting beach-lovers.
Having trouble with Craigslist Seal Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Seal Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Seal Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.