679 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (30)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (45)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (20)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (53)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (79)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (25)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (23)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (84)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Marina del Rey 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Culver City 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Beverly Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (740)
- West Hollywood 2 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- El Segundo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Topanga 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Inglewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Del Aire 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Santa Monica?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Monica?
How expensive are studio apartments in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.