922 Accessible Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (144)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (99)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (203)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (82)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (149)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (177)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (16)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (265)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arden-Arcade Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Riviera Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosemont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (6)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Accessible Apartments (7)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Sacramento?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sacramento?
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Sacramento with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Sacramento. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.