115 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rosemont, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosemont (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rosemont (4)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (10)
- Rosemont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rosemont Apartments with Parking (13)
- Rosemont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rosemont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rosemont Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rosemont Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- La Riviera 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Arden-Arcade 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Florin 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Vineyard 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Carmichael 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fruitridge Pocket 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cordova 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Lemon Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Parkway 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sacramento 3 Bedroom Apartments (118)
Life in Rosemont California is just how it sounds- rosey and warm.
A small community of 23,000 people, the town is surrounded by the Sacramento metropolitan area. It's a popular place for people who work in Sacramento, as the cost of living is a little cheaper than the U.S. average, and a lot cheaper than the average city in California. Full of up-and-coming young people who tend to be well-educated and commute to their company jobs in the surrounding cities, the town has lots of activities ranging from fancy restaurants and nightclubs, to parks and recreational groups. The Gold Line light rail system and several buses will take you around the community and into Sacramento, which will save you quite a bit of money on parking and driving costs. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rosemont provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rosemont. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.