174 Apartments for rent in Rancho Mirage, CA with Gyms
- Rancho Mirage Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (32)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (39)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Pools (90)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Rancho Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (32)
- Rancho Mirage Luxury Apartments (23)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Gyms (6)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Hemet Apartments with Gyms (4)
- French Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rancho Mirage?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rancho Mirage?
Once home to both Harpo Marx and Desi Arnaz! You'd have to be pretty successful to top those two on the famous residents list.
Rancho Mirage is a beautiful resort city located in Riverside County, California. The population is around 17,218 but so many people use it as a seasonal home (it's close to Palm Desert) that it sometimes exceeds 20,000. It’s one of the cities that makes up the Coachella Valley, now famous for the annual Coachella Music Festival that brings popular bands and thousands of fans out to the desert. It has the warmest winters in the western US and though the desert can have quite high daytime temperatures, besides a few uncomfortable summer months, the weather is quite lovely and is a fantastic place to find apartments for rent. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rancho Mirage renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.