447 Apartments for rent in Palos Verdes Estates, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palos Verdes Estates Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Garages (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Palos Verdes Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palos Verdes Estates Luxury Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Parking (24)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Parking (5)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (60)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (57)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lomita Apartments with Parking (13)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (35)
- West Carson Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lawndale Apartments with Parking (9)
- El Segundo Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Palos Verdes Estates?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Palos Verdes Estates?
It's easy to develop unrealistic expectations for a city that hugs the Pacific coastline and was master-planned by noted landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. (He worked on projects like the 1893 World Exposition in Chicago and was Teddy Roosevelt's man to fix Washington, D.C.'s parks.) But guess what -- Palos Verdes Estates meets and exceeds those expectations with flying colors--most of them shades of deep sea blue.
PVE is mostly a residential community, though there are some retail centers--mostly around Malaga Cove where you'll find the Palos Verdes Public LIbrary designed by Pasadena architect Myron Hunt and included on the National Register of Historic Places. Most of the old architecture pays tribute to the area's Spanish roots with lots of colorful tile, arched windows and walkways, fountains, and terracotta everything. Classic Spanish Renaissance homes and shops abound. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Palos Verdes Estates apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.