49 Apartments for rent in Monterey, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Monterey Accessible Apartments (3)
- Monterey Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Monterey Apartments with Garages (11)
- Monterey Apartments with Parking (21)
- Monterey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Monterey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Monterey Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Monterey Furnished Apartments (6)
- Monterey Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Del Monte Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Seaside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Marina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Salinas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Elkhorn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Watsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rio del Mar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Twin Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Soquel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Monterey?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Monterey?
So, the idea of living in a coastal city in California sounds appealing, huh? We can’t say we blame you, so we’ll just point you in the right direction. Monterey, California is the spot for hillside living and bay views. It’s also steeped in history, often referred to as the Golden State’s “first city,” and is home to 30,000 residents (during “off-season,” anyways). And while people love living here for the whale watching, surfing, the parks and overall beauty, they also can’t help but soak up the affordable apartment living—especially by California standards. If the idea of pristine views blended with a down-to-earth quality of life still sparks your interest, look no further than an apartment rental in Monterey. Lucky for you, we just so happen to have some insight and some sa-weet listings. Take a look! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Monterey renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.