2,219 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Monterey Park, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monterey Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Montebello Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosemead Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Marino Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Pasqual Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
As far as city slogans go, this tiny town may have one of the best: Pride in the Past…Faith in the Future. What it lacks in size (7 square miles), Monterey Park makes up for in heart…and an amazingly diverse community—almost half of the population here is Asian American.
Located about ten minutes/seven miles from Los Angeles, Monterey Park is a California town that offers big city proximity, a college town feel and a close knit community atmosphere. It has also been undergoing a revitalization, complete with new shopping centers, living spaces and restaurants. Though it’s rapidly growing and changing, Monterey Park maintains the same friendly culture it began with.
For those who want the L.A. lifestyle but without the luxe price tag, Monterey Park has your number. You can study, work and live in Monterey Park’s quiet atmosphere during the day then hop on the freeway and dine, shop and rub elbows with celebs by night. If that’s not the best of both worlds, you may be far too hard to please. Monterey Park is growing and revamping itself, odds are so are you. Why not do it together?
Having trouble with Craigslist Monterey Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Monterey Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.