337 Apartments for rent in Monterey Park, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monterey Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Monterey Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Parking (10)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (7)
- Montebello Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rosemead Apartments with Parking (2)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (7)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (5)
- San Marino Apartments with Parking (9)
- Temple City Apartments with Parking (4)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Monterey Park?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Monterey Park?
As far as city slogans go, this tiny town may have one of the best: Pride in the Past…Faith in the Future. What it lacks in size (7 square miles), Monterey Park makes up for in heart…and an amazingly diverse community—almost half of the population here is Asian American.
Located about ten minutes/seven miles from Los Angeles, Monterey Park is a California town that offers big city proximity, a college town feel and a close knit community atmosphere. It has also been undergoing a revitalization, complete with new shopping centers, living spaces and restaurants. Though it’s rapidly growing and changing, Monterey Park maintains the same friendly culture it began with.
For those who want the L.A. lifestyle but without the luxe price tag, Monterey Park has your number. You can study, work and live in Monterey Park’s quiet atmosphere during the day then hop on the freeway and dine, shop and rub elbows with celebs by night. If that’s not the best of both worlds, you may be far too hard to please. Monterey Park is growing and revamping itself, odds are so are you. Why not do it together?
Having trouble with Craigslist Monterey Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Monterey Park apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.