31 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marina, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marina (2)
- Marina Accessible Apartments (1)
- Marina Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Marina Apartments with Garages (10)
- Marina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Marina Apartments with Parking (12)
- Marina Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Marina Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Marina Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marina Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marina (2)
- Monterey 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pacific Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Salinas 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pleasure Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Capitola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gilroy 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Cruz 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Morgan Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Campbell 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Marina?
Despite being a coastal city, this California town had several different names like Bardin, Paddonville and Lock-Paddon Colonies before the fitting name, Marina, was chosen.
First established in 1918 by William Locke-Paddon, Marina was initially intended to be a rest stop for travelers on the Southern Pacific Railroad. However, because of the military presence in the city, Marina received an influx of new capital during the 1950s and was incorporated as a city in California in 1975. Marina is now labeled "The Gateway to the Monterey Peninsula." The closure of the Fort Ord military base meant the inclusion of pristine, undeveloped lands in the property lines of Marina. As an historic landmark, this land is now run by the Bureau of Land Management. Residents of Marina now have 86 miles of public trails that can be explored on horseback, foot or bike. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Marina offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Marina, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.